RE: Is it armour or armor? Is is color or colour?

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 19:41:15 PDT

What about color and colour? The French sneaking in again? :)

You're right about the dates making no sense day/month/year vs.
month/day/year.

But then again, our standard of measurement, the foot, is based on some dead
king's actual foot. I think it was a British king at that. Oh, well,
moving right along...

Regards,

Glen (in the colony's)