RE: Deuce Wrecker

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 14:51:07 PDT

Kenny If you find two sets I would like one. I've been looking for a while
and hadn't found any, the guy that makes the IDs plates has a NOS set but
last time I looked it was priced at 80.00 a set, bit pricey for me!

Also a list member that can not post any longer has asked me to mention to
"Please trim your replies" and while it not too bad for the stateside users
I understand our overseas friends have to pay by the minute(?) so would be
very helpful for them. Wayne