Re: Urgent: CUCV Smoking UPDATE - FIXED

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 18:50:33 PDT

Caleb,

Be careful with this one, the keeper on the top of the
valve may not have gotten enough oil while this was
going on.

That is if it is the same style as the valves on the
350 cu.in. gas engines. If that keeper is worn it may
come loose and let the valve drop into the cylinder.

I'm not sure of what I'm talking about here with the
diesel but you may want to check it anyway.

Joe

http://mail.yahoo.com