NOW M35 Crew Cab WAS Re: Coyote Pit

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 07:31:24 PDT

Ryan's link is another internet Black Hole time waster!
    Reading the posts brings you to a picture of Ryan's (at least I think
RMGILL and Ryan are one in the same) concept M35 Crew Cab. SWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!

    http://tinyurl.com/b3enu

    Ryan, you have any more massaged photos of your proposed/concept
vehicle?

     I wonder why the military didn't try this as a prime mover for
artillery? Probably because they could spend more money on SP artillery
tubes?

    Hey Mr. Deuce Butcher, another concept to reduce the numbers of the
derelict Deuces laying around. Ideas of costs and feasibility?

Ronzo