Re: NOW M35 Crew Cab WAS Re: Coyote Pit

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 09:31:08 PDT

Just because you can count beyond 6 lugnuts doesn't mean you are
special. My analyst told me I am too... (;->)

On a serious note, is this truck for real or a computer simulation? I'd
like to hear about it also as it looks almost practical and practical is
good when Diesel prices are $3.00/gallon. (Sorry, I am still trying to
cope with $125 to fill my pickup truck tank twice a week.)

Dave