RE: Detroit Diesel paint, Gama Goat filters, and rodent killage

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 17:50:17 PST

Being a EE, I feel there is a electrical answer to every problem.

You could make a grid of wires so that the rats, raccoons, etc. have to step
on it. The 115V (or 230 if you REALLY want some fireworks) will discourage
coming back; if not outright fry the offending critter. Think a bug zapper
on a bigger scale.

Disclaimer: Don't do this, a person could be killed!

Regards,

Glen