Re: Protecting Yourself from Counterfeit Checks

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 18:49:56 PST

If you think counterfeit twenties are bad, someone in my hometown said
they are even doing ones! One dollar bills! I thought that was
ridiculous. I was in a retail business a while after that and the woman
behind me got nailed for a bogus five and a farmer had a bad one at
McD's. (Please don't ask me the name of the town.) Now turning back to
normal military vehicle stuff. Fred