Re: Protecting Yourself

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 19:03:51 PST

I needed to send about seventy five hundred dollars, which at the time was
about five thousand Sterling Pound to the United Kingdom a few years ago so
I went to a bank where I have an account and was told that the transaction
would cost me an additional ninety dollars so I then went down the street to
where I have an account at a credit union and they charged me twelve dollars
to do it, so one must shop around. I considered that an attemp at gouging.

Sonny