Re: Shop floor covering

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 07:30:26 PST

Wow, good luck finding something that will resist that. I can't think
of anything cheap. Stainless steel?? If it will take off polyurethane
won't that melt most plastics and resins? Epoxy probably won't work either.

Getting a little chilly up there now?? We think it is cold at 20
degrees in Indiana. You might have a different perspective.

Dave