Re: Deuce Air hoses and glad hands availability

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 10:38:48 PST

At 12:16 PM -0500 12/7/05, jhooah wrote:

>To use: Simpy connect the glad hand to the rear Right (passenger side) RED painted connector, then reach behind the tailight and looking away from the joint (Don't want to blow dust in your eye) rotate the very stiff (usually) valve till the air bleeds into the hose. Then with the truck either running or not, fill to your hearts intent.

Before hooking up the glad hand, open and close the valve to blow any dust and debris that's in the fitting. I found a small empty birds nest in mine. Given that it came out of the south, it could have been a ruby throated humming bird that was nesting in there.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -