Re: Injector parts from China for M35

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 14:08:02 PST

Yes, but how many of us want to spend 15 minutes
searching a sock rack reading small print trying to
figure out if it was made in China or Pakistan or

Costa Rica of American fabric or just made in America
of American textile goods. Plus there are loop holes
around that as well. Import a good under a certain
amount finished, finish the operations and its
American made.

Rick