Re: OT Computer Question

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 15:44:26 PST

Agreed Jay...

In that case I would by one of these Gateway or Dell specials that are
now being advertised for $349 and put the other drive in as a secondary..

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.