Re: GL

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 20:03:04 PST

Sonny,

If you log into GL, go to 'Bid History', then click the event you want to look at, then under the lot you are interested in, at the right is 'bid history'. Just click on the word 'History' That will show you all that you want to know, including who you were bidding against...not reallyt them, but their ID anyway.

Kent