Re: Chinese Products

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 07:06:46 PST

Its all about profit and loss and we only have
ourselves to blame.

Since most retirement plans are stock based which one
doesn't complain when the stock does not perform?.
Which one understands the CEO who gets sacked by the
board for not making the stock increase in value?

Collectively "we" are operating on a me first
philosohpy in the US right into the poorhouse.

Rick