Re: Chinese Products

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 11:22:03 PST

laptops wrote:
> I remember back in the early 60's when
> Toyota Datsun and others from Japan were bringing in Some very
> substandard Auto's in here and sell very cheap and in 1 to 2 years they
> were rust buckets and the interior whas totally worn out all were pure
> Junk.Now we rush to there showrooms and buy this stuff and drive by the
> US manufacture showrooms.

While that's all true, those Japanese imports aren't junk any more, and
haven't been for at least a decade or two. They generally have higher
quality and reliability than comparable vehicles from US companies.

Ok, now that I've said that, I guess I'd better go put on my asbestos
long-johns! :-)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/