Re: 1 last CDL

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 09:12:14 PST

Well said TJ, indeed well said Sir! Keep up the good work, there are many
of us out here that appreciate you and the job that you do every day. Have
a very Merry Christmas and a most wonderful New Year!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"