Re: 1 last CDL

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 11:02:04 PST

You see TJ, and list, there are all kinds in law enforcement as well as the
MV hobby. Just as sure as one guy tries to do the right thing, there's
another one trying to scam right by. We can see this by some of the attitudes
right here on this mailing list. While I too, am in law enforcement, I'm far from
CMV enforcement and as such, don't offer much info on the subject. Like TJ,
I don't want any thanks for what I do and don't expect the masses to even
understand, but remember this, in every field of law enforcement, we are the
line between order and anarchy be it on the highway or in my case at the
seaport. You don't have to understand that or like that, but it's necessary for our
culture and way of life. Gang, in every aspect of life, including operating
your MVs and dealing with the authorities, use common sense and courtesy and
you will get much better reception by all those you deal with.
TJ, thanks for your help and attempts to educate the masses.
Kenny