Re: 1 last CDL

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 11:22:45 PST

I would first like to thank Tim for his expert advise. The main reason
I fan this flam every time it comes up is my strong desire to pursue my
hobby within the law. After that is to have fun while doing it.
Sitting on the side of the road explaining yourself is not my idea of
having fun. Neither is going to court or paying big fines. I know
there is no defense from the few bad apples in enforcement, but if you
do everything you can to be legal, you should at least be safe from the
rest.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi