speaking of GPS.....

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 20:59:33 PST

Hi all,
I'd sure like to, at times, know where the heck I am.
I often feel like the Phukarwey Indian tribe........ when rambling the back

country in my M35, or, M?? Coot.
Does any one know about these, and, especially getting an accurate one,
maybe down to a foot or so?
I know they have them for surveying, or, techniques for getting that
accurate. Are there Mil. ones available that are that good?
I'd also like to set the corners on some remote mountain land I'm going to

use to raise a Yak heard, and, park my M.V.'s near the Yak shed with the
ballistic curtains at openings, so, no rogue poacher will attack my peaceful
high altitude ruminants.........
( I had to call the "shelter" I'm building there a Yak shed, so, the county
"building and land use dept." would allow it. They said I could raise
livestock there, but, not live or stay over 30 days at a time..........)
Forgive me for straying off the "locating my M.V. subject.
Thanks for any advise,
Henry
(Yak herder) it's a funny, and ironic story..........