Re: Re: Chalk's -Big brother? nonMV but

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 16:10:07 PST

Before you all get a panty-twist regarding video monitoring in the UK, one should do a bit of homework regarding the issue. I knew that video monitoring was nothing new in the UK, but only tonight did I discover how new it was not.

Believe it or not, the first vid cams in the UK were installed in 1961 at a London Transport train station. And, to be honest, I think that I'd be in favor of it.

Kent

rickv100@yahoo.com>

http://web.turner.com/data_center/