Re: Chalk's -Big brother? nonMV but

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 16:41:13 PST

Kent,

I have no problems with a video camera but tracking
every movement of my vehicle and storing it in a
database to be data mined later, I have a big problem.

Care to have a officer check to see if you have
stopped at a bar if you are pulled over on the way
home?

Or better yet have the system alert every officer in a
area that your car was sitting at a bar for 2 hours
and just left.

How about when a lawyer in a divorce case petitions
the database to have all your car movements turned
over?

I can think of many other ways it can be used. Simple
to enter a rule in an database.

Rick

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/article334684.ece