Re: Truck Turned Recreation Vehicle

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 13:47:53 PST

Hi Tim,

A lot of good info here.

One more question - since the license laws vary by state - ie Indiana
does not have a non-commercial Class A, or B license, and CDLs are not
required to drive mega motor homes/RVs in Indiana probably because we
make most of them. I would not expect to have a problem driving a mega
motor home in Indiana without a CDL due to the Federal requirement that
states must accept other states license and registration requirements.

Do you agree with this?

Thanks,

Dave