Re: Excess Stuff and commerce

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 15:28:52 PST

If your name is Muffet and you are taking cattle to see Oklahoma, the
musical show, which you may sell to the show to be used as props, and your
bicycle is a Tuffet that has at least 20 inch wheels with cargo racks
capable of carrying 3 gallons or more of curds, which may be used for barter
in place of some cheesy purchases, then yes, you would be required to
possess a Commercial Drovers License and you would be required to stop at
all Whey stations and have your curds checked.... Whey? I don't know.
    USDA approval may also be required, but that should be covered on
another list. Would the EPA be involved? Maybe. Regulations concerning
disposal of Bull sheet are usually a state function, as long as they are
tougher than Federal ones. If you want a better explanation or don't like
this situation, Tough Sheet. For some reason the EPA has no enforcement
powers what so ever on this list, as we have seen of late with the increase
of bull sheet being thrown around here......