Re: DoD installations ban cell phones while driving

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 21:38:23 PST

Actually if you want to talk about "Big Brother watching", WE do, most of
the Govy's vehicles now have cameras installed in them, makes the driver
think a little more about what he/she may be doing, also has the GPS
installed to track speed and driving characteristics, gas/brake/turns. You

wouldnt believe what has been caught on them.............been doing that for
years already.........

SSGT SMITH CN
USMC MITT, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
NUMANIYAH