Re: DoD installations ban cell phones while driving

From: Jay Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 22:47:04 PST

Yeah, I've even got a copy of one video taken in-cab on a convoy truck over
there, where the guys in it are bitching because they keep getting their
windshields knocked out by all these kids on the side of the roads throwing
rocks at them along the way. They complain they can't fire back at the
little punks. Maybe they should issue some of those "super soaker" water
guns and fill'em up with camel urine, then the next brat that runs up with
a rock gets a golden shower for his trouble. No permanent harm done, and
that might motivate the urchins to stay outta rock range as the trucks pass.

You