Re: Why are ships and boats called "her" ?

From: Dave J (sd0044@gwtc.net)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 12:30:37 PST

I like it Ian, I'll add it to my classnotes (I teach a portion of a
sailingclass) as well as Russ's "Paint and Powder", however I think I'll
skip the "Seamen" one. John. It'd prolly get me removed from the teaching
board (grin).

And for the Mil Veh content, ...... The virtuous ones must be the ones that
transport the MVs to wherever they're needed.

Dave