Re: Coke bottle (jeep) cap

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 12:43:20 PST

Hmmm...

I'm having a hard time buying a pair of left-hand gloves. Does anyone (who
is, presumably) left-handed, want to go in on two pairs with me? Then he can
use the two right-hand ones. I'm also having a bit of difficulty hitting my
left hand with my left hand. I am not, you see, "the man from Nantucket."

Arthur "one left, one right" Bloom