Re: Ebay problem

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 12:13:40 PST

Well, it seems I get the " dumb-butt award" guys. The ebay spoof was the
first one I ever got and it sure looked legitimate! I filled out the
form! Now I'm trying to straighten out the mess. Cancelled the credit
immediately and getting a new number and card. Guess I should have read
the rest of my email first.
I hope no-one else was that dumb!
I really feel stupid!
I have also recieved the one "from" paypal but,will report it at once!

Frank Cox
Vietnam 1966, USAF
MVPA 14530
1945 GMC 353 DUKW "DUKTAPE"