Re: registration help

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 19:05:22 PST

I was on Interstate ten near Pensacola this morning when I saw a "DOT"
car
and officer stop a common mini van with a woman driver.

*** in 1993 I rode along as an exchange thing wiht a DOT guy near
Daytona. They have more of a region to cover, his beat was several
counties. Among the more everyday things including mobile weight stops
and checkpoints, they ALSO conducted traffic stops and other LEO funtions
as needed. Main one I observed was a traffic stop for stop sign
violation for a cracker that almost hit us..
Steve