Last Email from SSgt Smith for a while

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 06:42:14 PST

Listers,
We are taking our Iraqi Bn to their AO, Area of Operation soon. So working
out of that base I dont see me having internet.

So with that I would like to Thank the last set of packages that have shown
up:
Russ Barrow, who sends packages 2 times a week seems
David Bryant, also sending Lots of packages
Ed Kirkley
Fred Cornelius
Mike Winters, and family
I know I forgot someone also, I usually keep the customs forms......

Thanks to all of you and everything you have sent........

Check my webpages for updates and pics:

http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mtnbikinssgt/

Thanks again to everyone and your generosity. Dont be alarmed if I am not
on here until I get home in Early April.........Im fine.

SSGT SMITH CN
USMC MITT, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
NUMANIYAH
APO AE 09331