Re: New to list

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 05:49:50 PST

I think I missed the first part of this post, But I'm gonna just jump in
anyhow. I pull a 10tn Eager Beaver tagalong trailer with air brakes with my
M-35a2 .We use this rig to transport Pats M114 ( he has some great pics of
it too) . I have also pulled it with a M816 wrecker. Personally with the
wrecker , you don't know its back there. The Duce will pul it fine. But that
is the max load I think you could put on the old duce. I know that it tires
it out. cause when I drop the load and trailer the duce tells me that on the
way home. I want to add that You should have a trailer with air brakes to
do it right. Sorry to jump in but Thats my 2nd cup of coffee