Re: BAR

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 06:47:37 PST

Hey John,

Where were you, the 90th at Long Bien/Bien Hua? That's where I went in and
as you say the weapons were stored for us. That was changed during the 68
Tet offensive of course! :-) Glad that you made it back!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"