Re: BAR

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 12:26:11 PST

That's a fact, you could not bring personal weapons with you. A lot of
people did and they even had them sent over IN THE MAIL! Try that today!
All of the weapons that I spoke of were issued by the military in country.
What made you think of that statement?

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"