Re: Trailer electrical hookup

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 13:54:04 PST

Mark, When I bought my wrecker from a fine gentleman in Michigan, I went
out witha friend and drove the thing home it was 750 miles the trip was
mostly uneventvile until I got close to NJ, But we got it home in one piece.
I think the Lord likes idiots. But I figure I saved some big bucks.Its been
here about 2 years and I still have the callouses on my ass. Personally, I
think that if I was suspicious of the seller , I would go get it post haste
I mean how bad could it get? Vinny