Re: M1008 CUCV Break Down - Need some Help please

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 10:16:04 PST

Hey Bruce,

Did you check the main fuel filter? That sounds a lot like what happened to
me. I've since installed a see through in line filter before the fuel gets
to the main filter. That way I can look and see what's going on before I
remove the main filter. It's saved me a lot of time and money so far.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"