Re: would any support this petition?

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 10:31:47 PST

I agree AP, same credentials, but I was REALLY dumb, I went back for another
wound! I also carry, everywhere I go, wouldn't be without! Thanks for your
service! Glad you made it back!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"