Re: Battery Additive

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 20:38:28 PST

I would buy a new battery before i tried that stuff again, We can not see in
side the batteries so we are guessing whether they are to far gone or not,
usually they are, if not you may get lucky, i believe if the bat was of very
good quality and just not maintained enough and was not far over the 4 year
basic limit you could try it, but don't get mad when you get stranded,
Like everything else in life if you want a quality product and or service
there is no shortcut, just pay for it. my 2 cents, Randy out