WTB Battery Cable NOS

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 18:56:15 PST

Does anyone have or know where to find one of the, for want of a better
word, negative battery cables for my M-1009? I don't need the "positive"
cable that's red in color and has the link in it. You can find them all
over the place, Ebay and everywhere. I need the other "negative" black
battery cable assembly, preferably NOS.

If you have one for sale please contact me off list with a price to include
shipping to 29702 zip. Thanks in advance!

mojoedd@bellsouth.net

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"