Re: France MV Ban - PS

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 09:43:54 PST

PS.. however Nigel, helping the French HMV collector
community doesn't mean I'm going to change my mind and
start buying french products...i will continue to
boycott french wine, cheese, etc etc.. (especially
when we produce such excellent products in Canada--and
the US)

you forget the meddlesome President de Gaulle, (a
thorn to Allied leaders in WWII), stuck his big fat
arrogant nose into Cdn politics in 1967 with an
exhortation to French Canadian separatists..terrorists
at the time- Long live a free Quebec!
(for which the Cdn government of the time invited him
to immediately leave the country)

I have little sympathy for French politics,or
politicians..but do feel we should strongly offer

whatever support is requested by the French hobby!

Monty