Re: France MV Ban - forget imports

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 11:54:41 PST

For those who think you might benefit (vehicles or
parts) from this draconian law... you can pretty much
forget it!
French law requires lots of export permits for this
kind of stuff, permits which are not often granted,
and bureaucracy that could in the vast majority of
cases take beyond the Nov 2006 date anyway...

result= forget about "benefitting" personally from
this frightening law, and work toward providing any
help required.

Nigel, who are the president's of the various French
HMV organizations.. please send me email adresses off
list..
merci mon vieux.