Re: France MV Ban - But why?

From: Tony Mugno (amugno@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 18:04:14 PST

Glen Closson wrote:

>This is a silly question I know, but did the French goverment give a reason on why it banning onwership of MVs?
>
>Glen

>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
>To reach a human, contact <ackyle@gmail.com>
>Visit the searchable archives at http://www.mil-veh.org/archives/

Because the government ws afraid that all three ferret owners would
overthrow the governement

--
Diplomat -

An invidual who has you looking forward to a long walk off of a short pier.

Politician -

An individual who you thank after you have recovered from your shark attack and are released from the hospital. You thank him for giving you the once in a lifetime opportunity to interact so closely with nature.