Re: This is why

From: dgrev (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 15:28:32 PST

Vinny

> I would think that if wubba's boys are monitoring this list , then maybe
> they are picking up on some good info that they could actually use.
> Especially useful would be hints on how to deal with the Froggs. TJ'
> kind sumations on Yuppies et al. and we certainly can help with any
> problems about carc radios with five ton stering wheels. Vinny

I think what you are getting at is the policy used by a former
employer of mine "If you can't blind them with science, then baffle
them with bull*h*t".

Considering the amount of email they would have to wade through
from the countless lists like ours and the content of much of it,
they must be VERY bored spooks.

It may be interesting (to us) but I doubt it does much for the
white collar types.

Regards
Doug