Re: This is why

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 17:11:07 PST

HEY LIST, THIS JUST IN. My wife just came home from work an told me what she
heard on the radio on her way home. Today is Valentines Day and also Illegal
Alien day her in NJ and I guess in Pa. too Many illegal aliens wrote letters
to the local employers yesterday that Today they would not be available for
work because they were all going to charter busses and travel to Philidelpia
to stage a protest at the LIBERTY BELL to show all America how vital they
are to our economy. They somehow feel that by not shaping up on the street
corners to work for unscrupulous contractors who line their pockets on the
profits gained by hiring Illegals and not paying taxes they are making some
grand statement. Where was the INS. What an oportunity to collect upa bunch
of illegals, they even bought their own busses. they could have loaded them
upand trucked them right back to Mexico.What a Great Country where you can
come here illegally.Pay No taxes get free medical services and legal aid
from the liberal lawyers Charter busses and go to the liberty Bell and
Complain about God only knows what. Discussion welcomed for the benifit
of the guvment warchdogs of this list I gotta stop now and start drinking.
Vinny