Re: 6.2 swap question

From: willys1966 (willys1966@enter.net)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 09:15:58 PST

I have a 1986 GMC Jimmy with 326,000 on it,it leaks oil
but still starts right up and gives me around 18mpg
around town never had any problems with it except having
to replace the fuel tank and 3 700R4 trans's. Did you
ever think of using a 6.5 thats what I would go for with
a NP 4500 Trans but thats not military correct, but I'am
lookig at the mileage,just my thought. Scott Out