WTB M35A2C troop seats, and history postings

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 13:29:42 PST

I'm looking for a set of troop seats and a headboard for my M35A2C
"dropside" 2.5-ton truck. I think they're a bit different than the troop
seats for the non-dropside trucks, but I don't know the exact
differences or whether non-dropside troop seats can be easily modified.
I'm in Riverside, CA.

Here are some pictures of my truck:

http://www.nf6x.net/tmp/m35a2c/

I have cargo bows already.

Hmm, I also need a new pressure switch for my air-shift valve. Not the
whole valve, just the electrical pressure sensor that turns on the
indicator light when the front axle is engaged.

Thanks in advance for any information or leads!

About the daily history postings:

Look, folks, this list was created for the discussion of topics directly
related to private ownership of tactical military vehicles. It says so
in the charter and list rules that we all agreed to when we signed up.
Whether or not anybody on the list is interested in the "this day in
history" postings is irrelevant, because they are not directly related
to the private ownership of tactical military vehicles, and thus belong
in a different forum. The list rules do not say "just hit delete". They
say "do not post off-topic messages" (paraphrased). Please show some
self-control and stay on-topic. Over the years, we've seen many good
folks get fed up and leave this list because a small but vocal minority
cannot stay on topic, and we're all worse off because of that.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/