conflict resolution, again, and, entertainment.......

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 16:48:37 PST

Hi all,
I guess the history , Spam, flame shields, thread brings us to the need for
conflict resolution, again.

I still like my idea of having a "Sumo" ring at MV events, and, those that
are barking at eachother here can "wrasle, bump, etc" eachother to settle
it. Just the thought of some of you folks in a big diaper, smashing into
eachother brings tears (laughter?) to my eyes.........

I find most of the diatribe associated with the dis-agreements quite
entertaining, actually.
A sharp battle of wits is quite good.
Unfortunately, sometimes some of the combatants come un-armed...........

Maybe we could make a "side-list" for argument? Kind of like the WWF, in
words.
Those not settled, can meet at an appropriate MV event, don diapers for
Sumo, and settle their differences. Then, share a hug, a beer, and buy
selecto-hubs from eachother.......

Henry