Irrelevant postings "Citizens for a CARC-free America"

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 15:37:48 PST

I believe proper grammar would dictate:

"I would prefer, in the future, that you not refer to my friends and I and
as "boneheads."

Please note you always put the other party before yourself and the period
goes within the quotes.

Thank you for your compliance

Regards,

Glen, a proud member of "Citizens for a CARC-free America"

Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus!