Re: 6.2 M1009 CUCV fuel cap.

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 01:32:09 PST

$2.43 at the Hess Queen City Bridge station exit
4 off Route 293 Manchester, NH. Just fueled up my
M-1009 there as I have for the last three months
at $2.45.

 My M-1009 has a Military applied locking system
on it that works for casual thieves and is
inexpensive. A simple hasp and cover with a owner
supplied padlock. Not a problem in the Military.

James Shanks
1985 M-1009