Cypher THIS

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 08:08:41 PST

Patience is a virtue
Intelligence, a good thing too
Some only talk mil-vehicles
Some, side-bar chatter too

Others want things all one way
Finding ways to keep life straight
Found yourself cyphering this email?...HA-HA!...you took the bait!

Made you look! *snicker*

Remember, no matter what the anal-retentive guys say, you're ALL a great bunch of guys and each of you brings SO much energy to the hobby AND this list! If we weren't arguing about SOMETHING, this would be a pretty boring forum. But, it's a beautiful day today and I can't just sit here and stare at this computer all day long. I think I'll go out and pick flaking paint off my turdy old M38A1.

HERE is the ACTUAL MV content of this posting!..... Of the twenty of thirty cars entered in my son's Pinewood Derby Race last night, TWO were military vehicles. Both were LAV's. And so it goes, my friends. Future generations are right behind us, ready to take our place in the hobby! OOOO RAH!

Regards,
TJ