RE: Irrelevant postings

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 08:27:26 PST

I'm getting tired of this gripe over posts game. I guess my time to read
other's messages is less limited than most, but I am interested in almost
everything someone has to say. The only exception is people griping about
off topic posts.

Quote from Al:

"If you don't want to receive this message in the future, here's how:-"

Better answer:

I just put a rule in to delete any posts from Al.

For those who want to follow, if you are using Outlook, just right click on
the message from Al, then select create rule, and in the dialogue box,
select from Al, and to move to folder "Junk email" which is where griping
deserves to go.

If you are using another program, the process is similar.

In the future, I won't be bothered, and you will not get any future replies
from me because... I can't see you anymore.

Bye, Al